It is very important that families who decide to pursue an application for financial aid adhere to all deadlines and requirements without exception. Please refer to our Procedures and Timelines page to ensure you meet all of the application requirements. The Financial Aid Committee has a set budget of funds from which to grant awards. Families wishing to be considered should never assume there will be funds “left over” for late applicants after the Committee has met and made grant decisions.
- All information submitted is kept in the strictest confidence.
- Financial aid is awarded with priority given to returning students whose applications and required documentation are submitted by the appropriate deadlines.
- Tuition accounts for currently enrolled students must be in good standing with the Business Office to receive a financial aid award. All families are required to meet payment schedules under the terms of the enrollment agreement. Failure to do so may result in dismissal.
- Once a family has all children enrolled in kindergarten and above, it is expected that both parents will be employed. If one parent chooses not to work, then income will be imputed to that parent for the purposes of award calculation.
- Awards will not be considered unless complete financial information is received from both parents. In the case of parents separated, divorced, or never married, both parents are required to fully complete the financial aid application. It is expected that both parents and appropriate step-parents contribute to the cost of the student's tuition and fees regardless of legal agreements. The Financial Aid Committee does not feel bound by the assertion that one parent disclaims responsibility for educational expenses.
- Families must reapply for financial aid every year. Receipt of an award for one year does not guarantee receipt of an award for every year forward. If continuing need is demonstrated, the School prioritizes returning families when making financial awards.
- In the event of a positive change in financial circumstances, families receiving aid must notify the Business Office for the purpose of recalculation.
- Returning families who have applied for financial aid and meet all the required deadlines will receive notification of the Financial Aid Committee's decision by March 3, 2023. New families, who have applied for financial aid and meet all the required deadlines, will receive notification of the Financial Aid Committee's decision with their admission letters of acceptance mailed March 10, 2023.