The Wesley Fund
This year, we are bringing even more purpose and meaning to the Annual Fund. The newly named Wesley Fund will show you just how much of an impact your philanthropic participation makes in our community. When making your annual contribution, you’ll now have the opportunity to select an area of interest that matters most to you and your family. Our 100 Days of Giving Campaign will launch on Wednesday, September 28th and close on Friday, January 6th.
The Wesley Fund Campaign is our largest and most important fundraiser. Contributions made to The Wesley Fund are unrestricted gifts made on a yearly basis that support all aspects of a Wesley education. Each year, we ask everyone in our Wesley community to contribute to this vital campaign. By doing so, your gift helps ensure that our school community achieves our goal of educational excellence through curriculum enhancements, recruitment and retention of exceptional faculty and staff through competitive salaries, technology updates, and most importantly, continuing our ongoing commitment to make a Wesley education affordable to a culturally and socio-economically diverse community.
As we welcome new families and begin the school year, it is essential that each family understands that it takes our entire community of parents, educators, trustees, alumni, grandparents, and friends to lead our students on their journey of transformative learning experiences. The rich personal discoveries our students make while here at Wesley are enhanced by the collective generosity of our community, and we thank you!
Below are a few of Wesley’s top priorities. Check out some of the many ways that your gift can impact an area of interest and let us know what your top priority is when making a gift to The Wesley Fund this year. Note: Should an area of interest exceed a fund’s budget limit, the school may redirect to the area of greatest need.
- Implementation of new lower school literacy program and middle school social studies curriculum
- Updated materials for new and existing programs
- Production sets and costumes for performing arts
- Supplies and materials for fine arts and music program
Buildings & Grounds
- Maintenance and improvement of facilities
- Safe and secure learning environments
DEIJ and Social & Emotional Learning
- Student and parent educational seminars and speakers to further our DEIJ mission
- Dedicated counseling program to support the social and emotional needs of all students
Faculty & Staff Development
- Recruitment and retention of exceptional faculty & staff with competitive compensation and benefits
- Opportunities for professional development conferences and trainings
- Makes a Wesley education accessible to more students
- Ensures that all students are able to learn in a culturally and socio-economically diverse community
Outdoor Learning, Play, and Experiences
- Enhancing interactive outdoor play and creativity tools
- Class trips and retreats that focus on personal reflection, commitments to service, and community building
Technology & Innovation
- Infrastructure for 1:1 laptop program
- Smart classroom and software upgrades
The Wesley Fund
- Wesley’s area of greatest need in any given school year
Make your gift or pledge today! Your philanthropic support will allow both current and future generations of Lions to continue to ROAR with confidence and experience the magic of Wesley for years to come. We are so grateful to have you in our community.
Review our Guide to Giving or email the Development Office.