Wesley Palooza 2019
- Saturday, May 11 - doors open at 3pm; show starts at 4pm sharp.
- All performers need to arrive on campus at 3pm.
- Children must be supervised by their parents.
- The entrance fee per person is three cans for the Interfaith Food Pantry or $5.
- Please bring cash or credit card to purchase tickets for our various food and beverage vendors.
- There will be various booths from our student and alumni entrepreneurs - get your shopping on and support our students!
- Remember to bring blankets, towels, and picnic chairs for seating, and water bottles to refill.
- Check out our Palooza Swag booth!
- Dress weather-appropriate, and don't forget your sweater and/or sunscreen as this is an outdoor event.
- Instagrammers and Tweeters - be sure to use #wesleypalooza when posting all the fun you are having at the event!
- Come ready to sing, dance, and have fun!
You are welcome to advertise your business or add a personal dedication to be included in the program for $50 each. Monday, April 29 is the deadline to submit your ads and tributes for the Wesley Palooza/20th Birthday Celebration Program. Click HERE to for more info. and to create your ad!