We hope you will all be joining us Friday, May 18
on the Wesley Field for Wesley Palooza!
- Friday, May 18 - doors open at 4:30pm; show starts at 5:00pm sharp.
- All performers need to arrive on campus at 4:30pm.
- Children must be supervised by their parents.
- The entrance fee per person is three cans for the Interfaith Food Pantry or $5.
- Please bring cash or credit card to purchase tickets for our various NEW! vendors: Okipoki Poke Bowls, Fresh Brothers Pizza, Food Perfected BBQ, Stone Fire Grill Salads, Ana's Tacos, Cream Noho, Sno Con Amor, and more - all for sale! Click HERE for a list of vendor offerings and ticket prices.
- Remember to bring blankets, towels, and picnic chairs for seating, and water bottles to refill.
- Check out our Palooza Swag booth to purchase water bottles, sunglasses, picnic chairs, light up flower crowns, and comfy beach blankets at the event!
- Dress weather-appropriate, and don't forget your sweater and/or sunscreen as this is an outdoor event.
- Instagrammers and Tweeters - be sure to use #wesleypalooza when posting all the fun you are having at the event!
- Come ready to sing, dance, and have fun!
- Looking to promote your business? Be a Wesley Palooza Sponsor! Email Lindsey Drasin for more details or click here for the sponsorship form!
- $500 Level gets you recognition in our Palooza emails, a listing on our event program, and two individual 1x2 campus banners (one for each carpool line)
- $250 Level gets you recognition in our Palooza emails and a listing on our event program
Looking forward to seeing you at this wonderful Wesley event!