After-School Enrichment Class Sign-Ups: Session 2
We are delighted to offer another session of winter After-School Enrichment Classes! These are weekly classes offered after school in a variety of disciplines. We will continue with many of the most popular classes (Art, LEGO Engineering, Karate, Basketball & Animal Encounters) and will be offering several brand new classes (American Sign Language & Drum Lessons)! Choose your child's grade level below to view full class details.
Classes for Session 2 will begin the week of Monday, December 6th and conclude on Friday, February 25th (with the week of Monday, February 28th-Friday, March 4th for any make-up classes).
We hope you will sign your child up for one or more classes! Don't delay as some classes have already reached capacity and others may soon as well.
Please use this form to sign up by 5pm on Friday, December 3rd, and contact Julie Lanctot, Enrichment Class Coordinator, with any questions.
If the class is not filled by the first class meeting, your child, at no charge, may audit the first class of any session. Should they decide to join, the full class fee is due. Class fees may not be prorated and there are no refunds or exchanges after the first class.
No classes on:
- Friday, December 17th - first day of Winter Break
- Monday, January 17th - in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Tuesday, January 18th - faculty/staff professional development day
- Monday, February 21st - in observance of President's Day
- Auditing: Students may audit Enrichment classes for the first week. After that first week, they must inform Julie Lanctot if they wish to officially enroll or are no longer interested. If they are enrolling, they will be charged the full price of the course.
- Refund Policy: Refunds are only available after the first week of Enrichment classes. After that point, there will no longer be refunds, including prorated refunds.
- Opening up classes to other grade levels: Certain classes available to one cohort in the fall session are now available to other cohorts. This is to create as much equity as possible and to give all students the chance to participate in these fantastic courses!