After School Enrichment
The lower school enrichment class sign-up will be posted very soon. All parents will be notified via email once the form goes live. See a preview of the offerings here.
A variety of enrichment classes are offered every day after school from 3:15-4:15pm or 3:30-4:30pm (1:00-2:00 on early dismissal Tuesdays once a month). Each class is offered one day per week, allowing students the chance to sign up for multiple classes. The offerings change each trimester to offer a variety of classes throughout the school year.
The Winter 2019-20 session will run from December 9th to February 28th (with the week of Mar. 2nd reserved for make-up classes). The following classes are being offered:
- Sewing (K-5th)
- Mixed Media Art w/ Ms. Singletary (1st-6th)
- LEGO Engineering: Mega Machines (K-3rd)
- Kommercial Kids w/ Delandis from Schooly Groove (K-5th)
- Chess w/ Parker-Anderson (K-4th)
- ACE Escape (Escape Room Class) w/ ACE Enrichment (1st-5th)
- Rumblebots w/ Egghead Laboratories (1st-5th)
- Cooking - Asian Classics w/ LIFT Enrichment (K-5th)
- Film w/ Mr. Greene (1st-5th)
- Young Ninjas: Respectful Tiger (K-3rd)
- Improv & Storytelling w/ Ms. Hailemeskel (1st-2nd)
- Egghead Detectives (K-3rd)
- Flag Football w/ Coach Freddy (1st-3rd)
- Ultimate Frisbee w/ Ms. Céspedes (3rd-4th)
Click here to see the current enrichment flyer, which includes descriptions, dates, and prices.
After-School Enrichment Coordinator