After School Enrichment
A variety of enrichment classes are offered every day after school from 3:15-4:15pm or 3:30-4:30pm. Each class is offered one day per week, allowing youngsters the chance to sign up for multiple classes. The offerings change each trimester to offer a variety of classes throughout the school year.
For the Fall 2018 session, which began on September 17 and will run until November 30 (with the subsequent week reserved for make-up classes), the following classes are being offered:
- Sewing (K-5th)
- Drawing & Painting w/ Ms. Singletary (2nd-5th)
- Egghead Engineering: Super Structures w/ Lego (K-3rd)
- Dramatics w/ Delandis from Schooly Groove (K-5th)
- Chess w/ Parker-Anderson (K-4th)
- CLASS FULL! Cooking - Food Network Stars w/ LIFT Enrichment (K-5th)
- Sock it to me! w/ Ms. Shelley from Mad For Crafts (K-5th)
- CLASS FULL! Photography w/ Ms. Newman (2nd-4th)
- Bucket Drumming w/ Mr. Williams (1st-3rd)
- Egghead Inventors (K-3rd)
- NEW! Robotics Explorers w/ Magikid Robotics Lab (1st-3rd)
Click here to see the current enrichment flyer, which includes descriptions, dates, and prices.
After-School Enrichment Coordinatormarevalo@wesleyschool.org