After School Enrichment
The sign-up form is here.
A variety of enrichment classes are offered every day after school from 3:15-4:15pm or 3:30-4:30pm. Each class is offered one day per week, allowing youngsters the chance to sign up for multiple classes. The offerings change each trimester to offer a variety of classes throughout the school year.
For the Winter 2018-19 session, which will begin on December 10th and will run until March 8th (with the subsequent week reserved for make-up classes), the following classes are being offered:
- Sewing (K-5th)
- Mixed Media Art w/ Ms. Singletary (2nd-5th)
- Egghead Engineering: Mega Machines w/ Lego (K-3rd)
- Kommercial Kids w/ Delandis from Schooly Groove (K-5th)
- CLASS FULL! Chess w/ Parker-Anderson (K-4th)
- Cooking - European Favorites w/ LIFT Enrichment (K-5th)
- Emojis (Mad For Crafts) w/ Ms. Shelley (K-5th)
- CLASS FULL! Photography w/ Ms. Newman (2nd-4th)
- NEW! Young Ninjas: The Positive Dragons (K-3rd)
- Egghead Secret Agents (K-3rd)
- Basketball w/ Coach Freddy (1st-3rd)
After-School Enrichment Coordinatormarevalo@wesleyschool.org