Tuition & Fees
|Kindergarten through 5th Grade*||$26,850|
|6th through 8th Grade*||$30,200|
|New Student Fee||$2,000|
*Tuition includes all day field trips, as well as extended field trips, books, and most classroom supplies.
In addition, families should plan for an annual tuition increase in the range of 3 to 6%, dependent on the needs of the school program.
A non-refundable annual registration deposit of approximately 10% of tuition is due upon execution of the enrollment agreement. (Applies towards tuition.)
Tuition Payment Options
Three payment options are available:
- Full payment of tuition due June 1.
- Two payments due June 1 and December 1 with a $275 carrying charge.
- Eleven monthly payments starting in June with a $525 carrying charge and a $41 set-up fee to participate in the monthly payment program.
All fees listed above, which are in addition to tuition, are rolled into the payment option you choose.
Lions Extended After-school Program (LEAP)
Aftercare is available from 7:30-8:00am and 3:00-6:00pm. The program cost is $1,500 for one child, $1,700 for two children, and $1,900 for three children for unlimited use for the school year. Drop-in rates are also available.
After-School Athletics and Enrichment Programs
These programs are not covered by tuition. Additional fees apply.
- After-school athletic fees are based on costs for coaches’ salaries, officials’ fees, league fees, and away game transportation. Each season, the fee is $200 per sport.
- Enrichment class fees and schedules vary and are made available each year by the teachers of these classes.
Nutritious hot lunch menu, prepared by our in-house chef, is available throughout the year. Prices vary based on packages and sign-up date.