We invest in the continuous improvement and long-term sustainability of our program, our faculty, and our campus. We build upon our past successes with a commitment to preserving, enhancing, and developing the school for the next generation of our Wesley community.
- Promote a growth-oriented culture of philanthropic giving from current parents and the broader community to financially support the school’s mission.
- Enhance our marketing, outreach, partnerships, social media presence, and “grassroots” parent support to help build our brand within the local and broader community.
- Build relationships with a wide range of local schools to enhance admissions recruitment and high school placement and to foster mutually beneficial learning opportunities.
- Recruit active, dedicated and diverse leaders within our broader community to serve on the Wesley Board and develop a fluid system of succession in order to further the school’s mission.
- Affirm the strengths of Wesley’s mission and the superlative value of the Wesley education and experience throughout the broader community to deepen the culture of giving.
- Explore any real opportunity to expand the footprint of the school to support our students, program, and long-term security of the school.
- Effectively steward resources to ensure long-term financial soundness.