COVID-19 & Distance Learning Info.
Wesley is monitoring the COVID-19 situation carefully and taking proactive and prudent measures to ensure the health and safety of every member of our community. Our decisions are based on facts, advice, and guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Los Angeles Health Department, the California State Health Department, and other health officials.
This page is meant to provide timely updates specific to the school’s response and planning efforts. Recommendations put forth by various government agencies may change based on new information regarding COVID-19. Please refer, as we do, to the experts regarding questions about the etiology and presentation of COVID-19 as it affects public health.
This is a quickly evolving situation; while any new information will be sent via email to parents, faculty/staff, and others directly impacted, please check this page regularly to be sure you have not missed any updates.
CURRENT STATUS: CAMPUS closedspring break is monday, march 30-friday, april 10, with distance learning beginning again on Monday, april 13. Students are unlikely to return to campus until at least tuesday, may 5.
- March 27, 2020 Head of Middle School Pre-Spring Break Message
- March 27, 2020 We Need Your Feedback: Distance Learning
- March 26, 2020 Head of Lower School Update
- March 26, 2020 Business Office Update
- March 25, 2020 Head of School & Division Heads Update
- March 22, 2020 Head of Middle School Update
- March 20, 2020 Head of School & Division Heads Update
- March 18, 2020 Division Heads Update
- March 17, 2020 Division Heads Update
- March 16, 2020 Division Heads Update
- March 13, 2020 Head of School Update
- March 12, 2020 Head of School Update
- March 11, 2020 Head of School Update
- March 5, 2020 Head of School Update
- January 29, 2020 Head of School Update
We need your feedback: distance learning
- Lower School Distance Learning Survey
- Middle School Distance Learning Survey (Parents/Guardians)
- Middle School Distance Learning Survey (Students)
**Please note the surveys close at the end of day on Wednesday, April 1.**