2012 - 2013 Tuition and Fees
|Kindergarten through 5th Grade*
|6th through 8th Grade*
|New Student Fee
*Tuition includes all day field trips as well as extended field trips, books, and most classroom supplies.
Non-refundable annual registration deposit of approximately 10% of tuition due upon execution of the enrollment agreement. (Applies towards tuition.)
Tuition Payment Options
Three payment options are available:
All fees listed above, which are in addition to tuition, are rolled into the payment option you choose.
- Full payment of tuition due June 1st.
- Two payments due June 1st and December 1st with a $250.00 carrying charge.
- Eleven monthly payments starting in June with a $490.00 carrying charge and a $41.00 set up fee to participate in the monthly payment program.
Available 7:30-8:00am and 3:00-6:00pm. The program cost is $550.00 per semester per child for unlimited use, with discounts offered for siblings. Drop-in rates are available.
After School Athletic and Enrichment Classes
These programs are not covered by tuition. Additional fees will be charged.
- After school athletic fees are based on costs for coaches’ salaries, officials’ fees, league fees, and away game transportation. Each season, the fee is $150.00 per sport, except for golf, which is $250.00 due to additional greens and practice fees.
- Enrichment class fees and schedules vary and are made available each year by the teachers of these classes.
A nutritious hot lunch menu, prepared by our in-house chef, is available throughout the year.