Tuition & Fees
|Kindergarten through 5th Grade*||$23,500|
|6th through 8th Grade*||$26,400|
|New Student Fee||$1,500|
*Tuition includes all day field trips, as well as extended field trips, books, and most classroom supplies.
A non-refundable annual registration deposit of approximately 10% of tuition is due upon execution of the enrollment agreement. (Applies towards tuition.)
Tuition Payment Options
Three payment options are available:
- Full payment of tuition due June 1.
- Two payments due June 1 and December 1 with a $275 carrying charge.
- Eleven monthly payments starting in June with a $525 carrying charge and a $41 set-up fee to participate in the monthly payment program.
All fees listed above, which are in addition to tuition, are rolled into the payment option you choose.
Lions Extended After-school Program (LEAP)
Aftercare is available from 7:30-8:00am and 3:00-6:00pm. The program cost is $1,500 for one child, $1,700 for two children, and $1,900 for three children for unlimited use for the school year. Drop-in rates are also available.
After-School Athletics and Enrichment Programs
These programs are not covered by tuition. Additional fees apply.
- After-school athletic fees are based on costs for coaches’ salaries, officials’ fees, league fees, and away game transportation. Each season, the fee is $150 per sport, except for golf, which is $250, due to additional greens and practice fees.
- Enrichment class fees and schedules vary and are made available each year by the teachers of these classes.
Nutritious hot lunch menu, prepared by our in-house chef, is available throughout the year. Prices vary based on packages and sign-up date.